Do you want to learn ASP.NET?
Are you looking for good ASP.NET Book?
Your search is over!
On this site you could find the best ASP.NET books list covering all aspects of .NET development and suitable as for beginners as well as for professional developers. There are two formats – Paperback or eBook/PDF, which you could download to your Kindle or other device.
C# 7 and .NET Core: Modern Cross-Platform Development – Second Edition
Key FeaturesBuild modern, cross-platform applications with .NET CoreGet up to speed with C#, and up to date with all the latest features of C#Start creating professional web applications with ASP.NET CoreBook DescriptionC# has recently been made open source and now supports cross-platform development for Linux, macOS, and Windows. It can be used to create everything from business applications, websites, and services to games for Android and iOS mobile phones and Xbox One. If you want to build powerful cross-platform applications with C# 7 and .Net Core, then this book is for you.First, we’ll run you through the basics of C#, as well as object-orient programming, before taking a quick tour through the latest features of C# 7 such as tuples, pattern matching, and out variables. We also look at the features of C# 6 such as string interpolation, exception filtering, and static class imports. We’ll also cover both the full-feature, mature .NET framework and the newer, cross-platform .NET Core.After quickly taking you through C# and how .NET works, we’ll dive into the internals of the .NET class libraries, covering topics such as performance, monitoring, debugging, serialization, and encryption…
ASP.NET MVC 5 with Bootstrap and Knockout.js: Building Dynamic, Responsive Web Applications
Murach’s ASP.NET 4.6 Web Programming with C# 2015
If you know the basics of C#, you’re ready to learn to develop server-side web applications with ASP.NET Web Forms…and that’s where this book comes in: Section 1 is a quick-start course in creating your first ASP.NET Web Forms applications using Visual Studio, with coverage of what HTML5/CSS3 and Bootstrap are doing on the client side…a course that works both for beginners and for experienced web developers who are new to ASP.NETSection 2 gives you the skills you need for every web application…like how to use the server controls, validate user entries, manage state, use master pages, make ASP.NET work with Bootstrap for responsive layouts, and use friendly URLsSection 3 presents the skills you need for developing database-driven web applications at a professional level…including how to use SQL data sources, object data sources, and model binding and the Entity Framework with ASP.NET data controls like GridView, DetailsView, FormView, and ListViewSection 4 covers skills that enhance your professionalism…like how to develop secure web pages, authenticate users with ASP.NET Identity, send email, control the use of the Back button, and deploy…
Pro ASP.NET MVC 5 (Expert’s Voice in ASP.Net)
C# 7 and .NET Core Cookbook – Second Edition
Key FeaturesEasy-to-follow recipes to get you up-and-running with the new features of C# 7 and .NET Core 1.1. Practical solutions to assist you with microservices and serverless computing in C#. Explore the new Visual Studio environment and write more secure code in it. This book will be your solution to some common programming problems that you come across with C# and will also help you get started with .NET Core 1.1. Through a recipe-based approach, this book will help you overcome common programming challenges and get your applications ready to face the modern world.We start by running you through new features in C# 7, such as tuples, pattern matching, and so on, giving you hands-on experience with them. Moving forward, you will work with generics and the OOP features in C#. You will then move on to more advanced topics, such as reactive extensions, Regex, code analyzers, and asynchronous programming. This book will also cover new, cross-platform .NET Core 1.1 features and teach you how to utilize .NET Core on macOS…
Professional ASP.NET MVC 5
ASP.NET MVC insiders cover the latest updates to the technology in this popular Wrox reference MVC 5 is the newest update to the popular Microsoft technology that enables you to build dynamic, data-driven websites. Like previous versions, this guide shows you step-by-step techniques on using MVC to best advantage, with plenty of practical tutorials to illustrate the concepts. It covers controllers, views, and models; forms and HTML helpers; data annotation and validation; membership, authorization, and security. MVC 5, the latest version of MVC, adds sophisticated features such as single page applications, mobile optimization, and adaptive rendering A team of top Microsoft MVP experts, along with visionaries in the field, provide practical advice on basic and advanced MVC topics Covers controllers, views, models, forms, data annotations, authorization…
ASP.NET Core Application Development: Building an application in four sprints (Developer Reference)
Professional ASP.NET Design Patterns
This unique book takes good ASP.NET (MVC/Webforms) application construction one step further by emphasizing loosely coupled and highly cohesive ASP.NET web application architectural design. Each chapteraddresses a layer in an enterprise ASP.NET (MVC/Webforms) application and shows how proven patterns, principles, and best practices can be leveraged to solve problems and improve the design of your code. In addition, a professional-level, end-to-end case study is used to show how to use best practice design patterns and principles in a real website.Professional ASP.NET Design Patterns:All patterns and principles are applicable to ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Web formsDemonstrates how to use the Gang of Four design patterns to improve your ASP.NET code Shows how Fowler’s Enterprise patterns and the S.O.L.I.D. design principles fit into an enterprise-level ASP.NET site Provides details on how to layer an ASP.NET application and separate your concerns and responsibilities…
ASP.NET Dynamic Data Unleashed
Using Dynamic Data, ASP.NET developers can create powerful, datadriven sites with amazing speed and efficiency, eliminating massive amounts of manual coding. ASP.NET Dynamic Data Unleashed is the first complete, practical guide to Dynamic Data for every experienced ASP.NET developer. The author thoroughly demystifies Dynamic Data, helping developers understand exactly what they can do with the framework and make it more accessible than ever before. He provides tested code to solve a wide variety of problems, explains how and why that code works, and identifies key tradeoffs and alternatives. Packed with breakthrough techniques for improving developer productivity, this book combines a hands-on tutorial, “drill-down” explanations of advanced techniques, and real-world development scenarios. Detailed information on how to… Use Dynamic Data components to overcome common real-world user interface development challenges…
Mastering .NET Machine Learning
Based on .NET framework 4.6.1, includes examples on ASP.NET Core 1.0. Set up your business application to start using machine learning techniques. Familiarize the user with some of the more common .NET libraries for machine learningImplement several common machine learning techniques. Evaluate, optimize and adjust machine learning models. Who This Book Is For? This book is targeted at .NET developers who want to build complex machine learning systems. Some basic understanding of data science is required. What You Will Learn? Write your own machine learning applications and experiments using the latest .NET Framework, including .NET Core 1.0. Set up your business application to start using machine learning. Accurately predict the future of your data using simple, multiple, and logistic regressions. Discover hidden patterns using decision treesAcquire, prepare, and combine datasets to drive insights. Optimize business throughput using Bayes Classifier. Discover (more) hidden patterns using k-NN and Naive BayesDiscover…
- Best – this selection covering different aspects of .NET programming as .NET Core/4.6/4.5/3.5, MVC 6/5, AJAX, C#, VB.NET, MS SQL Server, LINQ and Webmatrix.
- For Beginners – if you just start learning .NET, then you could find the basics of Web programming here.
- ASP.NET Core – It is a new open-source and cross-platform framework for building modern cloud based internet connected applications, such as web apps, IoT apps and mobile backends.
- ASP.NET 4.6 – Released with Visual Studio 2015 and Windows 10.
- ASP.NET 4.5 – It was released with Visual Studio 2012 and Windows Server 2012 for Windows 8.
- ASP.NET 4 – Parallel extensions and other .NET Framework 4 features.
- ASP.NET MVC – It is a web application framework developed by Microsoft, which implements the model–view–controller (MVC) pattern. It is open-source software, apart from the Web Forms component which is proprietary.
- ASP.NET AJAX – It is a set of extensions to .NET developed by Microsoft for implementing Ajax functionality
- C# – It (C Sharp) is a multi-paradigm programming language encompassing strong typing, imperative, declarative, functional, generic, object-oriented, and component-oriented programming disciplines.
- VB.NET – Visual Basic .NET (VB.NET) is a multi-paradigm, object-oriented programming language, implemented on the .NET Framework. Microsoft launched VB.NET in 2002 as the successor to its original Visual Basic language.
- MS SQL – Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system developed by Microsoft. As a database server, it is a software product with the primary function of storing and retrieving data as requested by other software applications which may run either on the same computer or on another computer across a network.
- Webmatrix – Microsoft WebMatrix is a free, cloud-connected website builder and HTML editor for Windows, geared towards web development. WebMatrix enables developers to build websites using built-in templates or popular open-source applications, with full support for .NET, PHP, Node.js and HTML5.